The Leading Portable Gas Heater for Agricultural Environments
Engineered to deliver reliable, directional heat, L.B. White Tradesman heaters feature a unique 3-trial ignition system, the industry's heaviest gauge combustion chamber and burner plate, and Self Diagnostic Service Saver models for convenient trouble-shooting. L.B. White has perfected every aspect of our swine heaters design to withstand the harsh environments. This has led to our reputation for reliability, durability and serviceability in the field.
Key features of L.B. White Portable Forced Air Heater:
- Available in models ranging from 100,000 to 400,000 Btu/h
- Propane gas and natural gas (NG) models available
- Ultra models include Self Diagnostic Service Saver for convenient trouble-shooting
- Dependable electronic spark ignition
- Superior Tri-Shield finish provides extended protection against abrasion and corrosion.
- Thermostatic temperature control (170 and 400 models)
- Adjustable front leg provides easy direction of heat (170 and 400 models)
- Variable output saves fuel
- 100% test fired at our plant
- Direct-fired = 99.97% fuel efficiency
- CSA US and Canadian