The 3M™ SecureFit™ H-Series Hard Hats provides 3M innovation in comfort while maintaining the traditional cap and full brim design that many prefer. If you wear a hard hat for a full shift, you want it to be comfortable and fit properly. 3M recognizes this and has responded by designing a suspension system that self-adjusts to the wearer as the ratchet is tightened. Chosen 9 times out of 10 over current conventional hard hats*, this suspension system flexes and self-adjusts to the size of the wearer’s head, reducing forehead pressure and increasing comfort for all-day wear. Footnote: **End-user survey conducted by 3M, November 2020 – March 2021. Participants were allowed to keep the new 3M hard hat.
Help give your workers an excellent blend of comfort, style and safety with 3M™ SecureFit™ Hard Hat Series. Available in cap style or full brim models, the suspension system incorporates patented Pressure Diffusion Technology and sits low on the head for greater comfort and security. Select models feature a proprietary indicator that lets wearer know when to replace helmet due to UV exposure. All models meet ANSI Z89.1 Safety Compliance Standards.
- Suspension system incorporates exclusive patented Pressure Diffusion Technology
- A smooth, easy turning ratchet suspension system sits low on the head to reduce pressure, helping to make 3M™ SecureFit™ Hard Hat H-700 series a comfortable and secure hard hat option
- Works with a variety of 3M faceshields, earmuffs, and other accessories.
- Customize your fit with multiple levels of height and head-shape adjustments.
- Premium washable and replaceable sweatband with moisture-wicking material is designed to help keep workers cool and dry.